Thursday, May 22, 2014

Going to GRIP in July!

This week I signed up for my first genealogical institute! It's called GRIP (Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh) and will be in late July in Pittsburgh. I'm taking Paula Stewart-Warren's "Intermediate Genealogy: Tools for Digging Deeper."

Besides the daily classes and the evening lectures, we will also have one evening where we can spend time researching at the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. About half of my family comes from Pennsylvania and I've never been there before, so I hope I find something at this library!

I'll be sleeping in a private dorm room and eating cafeteria food. I'm excited to learn, make friends, and spend an entire week devoted to genealogy!

Do we share common ancestors? I'd love to talk! Please write me at drleeds@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Color Clustering: Top 25 Fourth Cousins

For more on Color Clustering & DNA, please visit my new website at: www.danaleeds.com  For another look at how Color Clustering works...