Wednesday, March 25, 2015

When Life Gets Too Busy...

For months, I've basically been a "stay at home mom." I've had plenty of time to do genealogy. In fact, I spent as much time on genealogy as a full time job! 





A few weeks ago, my life changed drastically. As a result, I won't have much time for genealogy for the next few months. In fact, last night was the first time I'd done any genealogy in about 2 weeks!

I miss genealogy and interacting with my blogging friends... and discovering new blogs! But, I'll be back as soon as I can! I know it will all be waiting for me when life calms down again!

4 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself. We'll leave the light on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happens to many of us. Especially if we are not being paid to work on research, other things just have to take priority. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself. Remember the oxygen mask instructions. This happens. I've had to drop out occasionally (I moved last July and took off 6.5 weeks!). We'll be around when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can certainly relate! You've done so much with your research. I'm sure you will get back to it. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Color Clustering: Top 25 Fourth Cousins

For more on Color Clustering & DNA, please visit my new website at: www.danaleeds.com  For another look at how Color Clustering works...