Thursday, April 7, 2016

Birthplace Pedigree Chart

I'm late to join in the fun, but I've been traveling! Thanks to J. Paul Hawthorne for starting this project; it's such a great visual!



What a wonderful image showing how almost half my ancestors are from Germany! The half are almost equally split between Pennsylvania and Tennessee with just four exceptions: England, Illinois, Missouri, and Mississippi.

I might have to do this again and add another generation. And, try my husband's side of the family!

(One place to find a link to a chart to use and instructions on how to post it is at Ancestories here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Color Clustering: Top 25 Fourth Cousins

For more on Color Clustering & DNA, please visit my new website at: www.danaleeds.com  For another look at how Color Clustering works...